Thursday 4 July 2013

Do You Believe In Soul Mates? Part 8 (FINAL)

       2 months later
‘Hey there soul mate! How’s it going? Guess what my book got published. I am a big man now! I met Ram the other day. I’ve never told you this but i used to call him pig face! Ha-ha. Please don’t hate me.’ Prem said jokingly. Life had come a full circle in 2 years. The place where Prem and Laila had first met the story was back to the same place. The graveyard where his father was buried. But today next to his father’s grave was another grave. His Laila was buried right next to his father. He came to meet her every month.
  Just as Prem was about to leave he heard a person crying behind him. He turned and saw a girl crying in front of a grave. He didn't know why but he felt a warm feeling when he saw the girl. Something similar to when he saw Laila for the first time. He walked towards the girl. From the small broken sentences that she was mumbling Prem gathered the grave was of her father’s.
‘Excuse me miss, I don’t mean to intrude. But I’m sure your father was a great man. Your tears are hurting him. I’m sure you don’t want to hurt him. So smile. Smile so bright that your father also is forced to smile along with you.’ Prem told her smiling.
The girl looked up at Prem and smiled.
‘I agree with you. My father also said the same thing when he died. Thank you. Hi by the way. I am Laila.’  She said smiling.
Prem stunned for a minute stared at the girl.
‘Prem’ he said holding his hand forward.
Shaking his hand Laila said, ‘Hey Prem, i know this may sound weird but do you believe in Soul Mates?’


THE END

1 comment: